- Intermediate Quantitative Social Research, Birkbeck, University of London (2017-)
- Theorising Social Research, Birkbeck, University of London (2017-)
- Linear mixed models workshop, UCL Dept of Experimental Psychology, Feb 2015 (slides)
- Second year undergraduate tutor, UCL Psychology (2014–2017)
- Educational Psychology Research Methods, UCL (2013–2017)
- Embracing uncertainty when reasoning about outcomes, Dept of Health Masterclass, November/December 2012. London, Manchester, Birmingham. (Slides here.)
- PSYCGN42: Evaluating Clinical Interventions, University College London/Anna Freud Centre, Term 3, 2011/12 and 2012/13.
- Guest lecture: introduction to the basics of hypothesis testing, for the course Advanced HCI Systems and Methods, University of Salzburg, 4 May 2011.
- Linear mixed models using R. Invited tutorial at the British Psychological Society, Mathematics, Statistics, and Computing Section Meeting, 13 December 2010. (Slides here.)
- Embracing individual differences in thinking and reasoning, Department of Psychology, University of Salzburg, Winter semester 2009/10. (Nominated by students for a university teaching award.)
- Introduction to GLMMs for psychology research. Short course given to the Computational Psycholinguistics Group at the Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, 21-24 April 2009
- Second year statistics demonstrator, Psychology, University of Edinburgh, 2007/08
- First year psychology tutor, Psychology, University of Edinburgh, 2006/07; also assisted with a 4th year and MSc course on Cognitive Modelling, in the School of Informatics
I’m happy to supervise students, especially if you’re of a interdisciplinary persuasion.
- Lewis Cox (BSc Psychology, 2016-17)
- Zoe Langford (BSc Psychology, 2016-17)
- Gemma Barry (MSc Research Methods, 2015-16)
- Ibhana Islam (MSc Research Methods, 2015-16)
- Melinda Soh (MSc Social Cognition, 2015-16)
- Chelsea Atherton (BASc Arts and Sciences, Societies Pathway, 2015-16)
- Anna Nikolic (MSc Cognitive and Decision Sciences 2014-15)
- Kelly Chan (MSc Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice 2012-14)
- Josh Harwood (MSc Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice 2012-14)
- Katie Grimwood (MSc Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology 2012-13)
- Jess Sleeter (MSc Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice 2011-13)
- Ning Wang (MSc Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice 2011-13)
- Group project: Krzysztof Wróblewski, GarSing Chow, Yichen Fan (2014), cosupervised with Patty Kostkova, COMP1008 (1st year) Object-Oriented Programming, Computer Science Department, UCL. Results presented at UCL Festival for Digital Health.